Soon your claims must have valid ICD -10 codes or you won’t get paid! If your practice is spine-heavy, don’t miss this informative webinar. We’ll highlight key non-traumatic spine codes and the documentation you must provide to ensure accurate payment.
Join Teri Romano for this one hour webinar as she explains:
· Disc disorders ( new site specificity and clinical combination codes)
· Stenosis and spondylosis codes
· Spondylolisthesis code expansion
· Deformity code expansion
· The 7th character and it’s application in non-traumatic spine codes
· New codes for spinal instability
· Coding for complications; post-op, devices, and more
· Coding co-existing conditions: When it is appropriate and why it is important
· Case exercises included
You will also receive a handout at the time of your registration to help follow the presentation and for note taking.
Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, pain management physicians and their staffs who treat spine disorders.