2018 Otolaryngology Coding and Reimbursement Update
Quantity in Basket:
2018 Update in Otolaryngology Coding and Reimbursement
60-Minute Recorded Webinar including Q&A
Instructor: Kim Pollock, RN, MBA, CPC, CMDP
There are many important CPT code changes for Otolaryngology in 2018! We will discuss the following:
- New and revised endoscopic sinus surgery codes
- New endoscopic sinus balloon catheterization code
- New information about the inferior turbinate submucous resection code
- New muscle/myocutaneous flap codes
- Medicare RVU changes for codes including control of epistaxis, tracheostomy, the above new/revised codes and percutaneous allergy testing
This webinar will not discuss cerumen removal, we will be releasing a new webinar about this topic in early 2018.
Who should attend?
-Practice managers and administrators
-Coders & billing staff